I have collected the labels displayed here during many years of searching for original versions of numbers later recorded by Elvis Presley. I don't know if any of the scans shown are copyrighted by anyone, but if this is the case and if the copyright-holder objects to the image being reproduced here, please contact me and the image shall be removed.
It is an almost impossible task to collect the labels of all of the original recordings of numbers later recorded by Elvis Presley. Some are so old that no record of the label exists, some were issued on numerous occasions and finding the first one is as good as impossible, requiring resources I do not possess. Anyway, here you have a gallery of more than 350 label scans and photos that offer a colourful and rather different way of looking at Elvis's work. I've split them up into a number of groups, arranged alphabetically. I hope you enjoy them.
- (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - Brown Eyed Handsome Man
- Come What May - Funny How Time Slips Away
- Get Back - I Hear A Sweet Voice Calling
- I Love Only One Girl - Just Call Me Lonesome
- Lady Madonna - Never Been To Spain
- Ode To Billie Joe - Running Scared
- San Antonio Rose - Tell Me Why
- Tennessee Waltz - Until It's Time For You To Go
- Walk A Mile In My Shoes - Your Cheatin' Heart
Elsewhere, you can find:
- Elvis Presley The Originals (information about numbers recorded by Elvis that had been previously recorded)
- Free Roots of Elvis eBook
- Elvis Memorabilia (you might have missed…)
- Elvis In Print
- Elvis Covers (a supplement to Elvis In Print)
- Main site
For comments or questions, please use the contact form.
If you have an original label that does not appear above and you would like to have it shown, please contact me.